Brake Caliper – Spray Paint
For repainting, decorating and tuning brake calipers for all types of automobiles, especially sports cars we recommend MTN Brake Caliper Paint.
The spray paint is specifically designed for painting brake calipers for all types of automobiles. It has high resistance and durability, and is easy and safe to apply.
How to Apply
- Protect parts that are not to be painted.
- Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
- Apply to clean, degreased and dry surfaces. Remove corrosion with a wire brush.
- Apply to clean, degreased and dry surfaces. On rusty metallic surfaces, remove rust with a wire brush.
- For best results apply in thin layers. Three thin layers are always better than one thick one.
- Total dry time is 48h, although it can be reworked after two hours.
- Never apply to equipment that is plugged in and use in well ventilated areas.
- Request safety data-sheets.