Photoluminescent acrylic paint with pigments that charge quickly when exposed to light, and glow in the dark for a long period of time.
- Very fast drying.
- Doesn’t contain lead or other heavy metals.
- Good adhesion.
- Easy to apply and recoat.
- Long lasting luminescence. The light intensity depends on the amount and uniformity of the application. When applied on white surfaces, the maximum effect can be achieved.
- Subsequent varnishing with an acrylic varnish is recommended.
- Before using, shake the aerosol vigorously for approximately one minute.
- Apply over clean and dry surfaces. On rusty metallic surfaces: Remove corrosion with a wire brush. In plastics like PS and PP apply first a primer layer. See product’s behaviour in any plastic surface.
- Apply thin coats for better results, better three thin layers than a thick one. It is recoatable after ten minutes.
- Hold the aerosol upside down after use to purge the valve. If the nozzle is blocked, replace it with a new one.
- Do not apply on plugged-in electrical equipment and use in well-ventilated areas
All delivery options, costs and estimated delivery dates are available at checkout.
If your order is placed by 1pm (Monday - Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) we can offer a scheduled next working day delivery - via DPD Express (UK only, not including extended area destinations).
Please place your order by 1pm to allow us time to prepare your order for dispatch at 3pm, and choose an appropriate shipping method at checkout (estimated delivery dates will be displayed at this point - you may need to choose the express shipping option).
Orders which are received after 1pm and outside of working hours cannot be dispatched until the next working day.
You can return any unused items for a full refund of the item price within 14 days of receiving the item. Upon receipt, a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
After 14 days, if the item/s are not faulty or sent in error and you wish to return / exchange them, there will be a 5% restocking fee.
If more than 30 days have passed since your order was received then the items can no longer be returned to us.
These terms do not apply to DVDs where the outermost seal/wrapping has been broken and do not apply to books or magazines.
We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal & Amazon Pay.
We take online security very seriously and to ensure we provide you with a safe and secure environment we also provide the Norton Shopping Guarantee free of charge.
We do not hold or record any sensitive information such as your card details to ensure we are PCI Compliant.